The eatright eReader app features publications and information for registered dietitian nutritionists (RDNs), nutrition and dietetics technicians, registered (NDTRs), and other health care professionals interested in nutrition.
Read a variety of Academy publications—including pocket guides, health professional guides, and other resources—and build your own library of the most relevant books and resources for your practice and career. Academy eBooks include the same research- and evidence-based, peer-reviewed content found in our print publications, and with the eatright eReader app, you can add bookmarks, notes, and highlights to your eBooks.
You can access Academy eBooks on your mobile device, computer, or tablet using an internet browser—or on the eatright eReader app, available free for your iOS device through the Apple App Store or for your Android device through Google Play.
Academy member discounts are only available if the eBook is purchased through the eatrightSTORE.org (prices within the app are set at nonmember prices). Once you purchase the product through the eatrightSTORE, you will receive an email granting access to the product immediately and you can start reading in the app or on the web.
How to Purchase and Access an eBook
To purchase an eBook, go to eatrightSTORE.org. Academy members, sign in with your Academy User ID and password.
- Select your eBook title, add to cart and check out.
- Customers purchasing an Academy eBook for the first time will receive two emails: a purchase confirmation and a separate email with instructions for downloading and logging into the free eatright eReader app. Returning eBook users will only receive an email confirming your purchase.
- On a mobile device, log into the eatright eReader to access your purchase.
- Using a web browser, visit the eReader site. Once you locate and open your eBook, you will be prompted to enter your username and password.
- Note: Your username for accessing Academy eBooks in the app and online is your email address, not your Academy website login credentials.
Need More Help?
For questions or concerns, please email eReader Support.
Educator Publication Review Program
We are honored to offer a complimentary electronic examination copy (temporary access) for books being considered for adoption, and a complimentary print or electronic desk copy for books adopted for use in an undergraduate or graduate course or in a dietetic internship