Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
- CPEU: 2.0 (Expires 12/15/2024)
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Bench and Bowl Scrapers
- Couscous: A Carb for Sharing
- Healthy Kitchen Hacks: Baking Better Quick Breads
- A Primer on Open Science
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
- The Evolution of Dining Technology
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss uses and care for bench and bowl scrapers.
- Explain small intestinal bacterial overgrowth and nutrition implications.
- Describe the evolution of dining technology.
- Learn tips and tricks for making quick breads.
- Explain the importance of open data to research.
- Summarize the nutrient properties and history of couscous.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.