Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
- CPEU: 2.0 (Expires 2/24/2025)
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Fish Spatula: Dive in with a Multipurpose Utensil
- Ginger: Rooted in Sweet-Spicy Flavor
- Intersection of Human and Planet Health
- Nutrition for Rheumatoid Arthritis
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss uses and care for fish spatulas.
- Explain rheumatoid arthritis and nutrition implications.
- Describe the how human health and planet health are connected.
- Summarize the nutrient properties and history of ginger.