This Certificate of Training is brought to you by the Center for Lifelong Learning in collaboration with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation. Support for this project was funded by a grant from Walmart. The funder was not involved in any content creation, nor did it serve in an advisory capacity for this course. A special thank you to Shelley Maniscalco, MPH, RD, Tricia Psota, PhD, RDN, and Jaime Cohen, MS, RD, developers of this module.
Customer engagement is the key to effective marketing. Marketing in today's connected world complex, with digital apps, web and social media now critical components of the marketing and communication strategies of food retailers. While value and promotions are typically prioritized, developing a brand for yourself and your well-being program is also essential for creating positive customer experiences and earning customer loyalty as a trusted ally in their shopping and wellness journey. This module will provide tips and strategies to create the optimal marketing strategy that meets the needs of the consumer, the provider and the company.
- 11.2.11 Develops evidence-based scientific information that is clear, and client-/patient-focused.
- 12.1.3 Collaborates with community partners and stakeholders in promoting health and disease prevention.
- 2.1.4 Uses a variety of media to deliver information.
- Build a health and well-being brand.
- Utilize marketing strategies to enhance brand experiences for consumers.
- Showcase marketing opportunities for RDNs to engage with consumers through digital platforms.
- Identify resources for more in-depth media and digital marketing training.
The Academy's Certificate of Training courses provide in-depth instruction on areas of practice within nutrition and dietetics, with the goal of expanding knowledge, skills and competencies. Each Certificate of Training program consists of individual modules that thoroughly cover specific aspects of a topic area; taken collectively, they provide a comprehensive overview of the topic. Learners must complete all modules to receive the final certificate.
This product is approved for individual use only. Only the registered participant is eligible for continuing professional education units.
Immediately following the purchase, you will have access to this product in your personal eatrightCPE.org dashboard.
Immediately following the purchase, you will have access to this product in your personal eatrightCPE dashboard.