This Certificate of Training is brought to you by the Center for Lifelong Learning in collaboration with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation. Support for this project was funded by a grant from Walmart. The funder was not involved in any content creation, nor did it serve in an advisory capacity for this course. A special thank you to Elizabeth Hall, PhD, RDN, LDN, developer of this module.
Evaluation is an essential component of planning and implementing effective health and well-being programs. Proper measurements will help you and your food retailer identify what strategies are working, what needs to be improved and what is not a viable program option. This module will help you craft evaluations that maximize program effectiveness.
- 12.3.4 Collaborates with community partners to design programs.
- 12.3.6 Prioritizes goals and objectives based on health problems and health problem changeability.
- 4.2.4 Investigates alternative explanations for deficits or challenges, and considers alternative methods and provides justification for selected option(s).
- Distinguish different types of health and well-being programs in food retail settings.
- Identify traits of successful food retail health and well-being programs.
- Develop effective health and well-being programs to maximize outcomes.
- Collect and communicate evaluation outcomes.
- Discover recommended tools for collecting data and identified metrics to include in evaluation outcome reporting.
The Academy's Certificate of Training courses provide in-depth instruction on areas of practice within nutrition and dietetics, with the goal of expanding knowledge, skills and competencies. Each Certificate of Training program consists of individual modules that thoroughly cover specific aspects of a topic area; taken collectively, they provide a comprehensive overview of the topic. Learners must complete all modules to receive the final certificate.
This product is approved for individual use only. Only the registered participant is eligible for continuing professional education units.
Immediately following the purchase, you will have access to this product in your personal eatrightCPE.org dashboard.
Immediately following the purchase, you will have access to this product in your personal eatrightCPE dashboard.