This Certificate of Training is brought to you by the Center for Lifelong Learning in collaboration with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation. Support for this project was funded by a grant from Walmart. The funder was not involved in any content creation, nor did it serve in an advisory capacity for this course. A special thank you to Emily Parent, MFCS, RD, LD, FAND, developer of this module.
The food retail landscape is rapidly changing, and registered dietitian nutritionists are at the forefront of emerging food and health trends. Knowing how and when to incorporate consumer trends into food retail health and well-being programs will allow food retailers to enhance their value as both a destination and a trusted partner in their customers' shopping and well-being journeys. Discover how to leverage these trends in this interactive module.
- 11.4.1 Stays abreast of changing trends and technology in promotion, marketing and advertising products and services.
- 12.3.4 Collaborates with community partners to design programs.
- 8.1.1 Interprets and applies evidence-based literature and standards for determining nutritional needs of target audiences.
- Identify consumer trends to leverage health and well-being opportunities within food retail settings.
- Locate additional resources to aid in program and promotion development.
- Communicate go-to-market strategies to key stakeholders.
The Academy's Certificate of Training courses provide in-depth instruction on areas of practice within nutrition and dietetics, with the goal of expanding knowledge, skills and competencies. Each Certificate of Training program consists of individual modules that thoroughly cover specific aspects of a topic area; taken collectively, they provide a comprehensive overview of the topic. Learners must complete all modules to receive the final certificate.
This product is approved for individual use only. Only the registered participant is eligible for continuing professional education units.
Immediately following the purchase, you will have access to this product in your personal eatrightCPE.org dashboard.
Immediately following the purchase, you will have access to this product in your personal eatrightCPE dashboard.