Student Member Price: $10.00
In this lively discussion, three expert panelists will answer questions and engage in conversation about how AI is impacting their area of practice: wearables for research and wellness, research and applications to predict the most effective diet using the gut microbiome, and AI application in the food supply chain. You will learn where AI may go in the future, and how dietetics professionals can ready themselves for the changes.
Planned with the Committee for Lifelong Learning
CPE Level: Level 3 (advanced knowledge/expertise)
- 3.1.6 Takes an active role in sharing information and knowledge
- 4.2.5 Analyzes and synthesizes information and identifies new information, patterns and findings
- 4.2.7 Identifies and implements a plan to address opportunities and challenges.
- Identify how AI is currently being used in research, wellness, clinical applications, and the food supply chain.
- Describe future applications of AI in the field of nutrition and dietetics and how they may impact future practice.
- Determine actions to take in order to attain knowledge, build skills, and prepare for the future applications of AI in the profession.
- Christine Manta
- Hannah Holscher
- Dave Donnan