Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
- CPEU: 2.0 (Expires 6/17/2024)
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Culinary Brushes: Exploring Pastry and Basting Brushes
- Salmon: A Firm Fish with Rich, Buttery Flavor
- Healthy Kitchen Hacks: Painting on Flavor
- When Picky Turns Problematic: What to know about ARFID
- A Complex Connection: How What You Eat May Influence Mood and Depression
- Sesame Becomes the Ninth Major Allergen in the U.S.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss uses for pastry and basting brushes.
- Explain how to identify and treat AFRID.
- Describe how diet may influence mood and depression.
- Learn tips and tricks for adding flavor with brushes.
- Explain sesame allergy and new legislation.
- Summarize the nutrient properties and history of uses of salmon.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact email@example.com.