Written in easy-to-understand language, this brochure addresses common questions your clients may have about salt and sodium and offers practical eating advice, including:
- The connection between sodium and blood pressure, and recommended daily limits for sodium depending on age and health
- Food sources of sodium, including common foods that contribute the most sodium
- Shopping tips to lower sodium and how to understand Nutrition Facts and label information
- Cooking with less salt, tips for eating out, and understanding salt substitutes
- Basic guidelines for following a DASH eating plan
Full-color brochure, with advice to consult a registered dietitian nutritionist. Sold in packs of 25.
Brochure (4 x 9)