Demonstrate proficiency in prescribing and writing parenteral nutrition (PN) orders using this workbook-style resource for clinicians of every experience level. This updated edition provides realistic case examples highlighting common clinical presentations across the age spectrum as well as up-to-date guideline recommendations.
- Realistic practice scenarios for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Building blocks of PN order writing with calculations, definitions and more
- Hands-on practice of critical skills in writing safe PN orders
New in This Edition
- Chapter on PN competency
- Chapter on home cases for patients who have been discharged on home PN
- Improved layout and formatting for easier reference
This unique resource is ideal for new trainees and for classroom use! Sample pages include the table of contents, introduction and more.