This title is also available as an eBook.
Thinking about a career in food and nutrition or making a career change? Already in a nutrition program or internship and wondering what is next? This practical guide will walk you through all aspects of becoming a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN), from school to internship to taking the registration exam and landing your first job. Perfect for prospective RDNs, including students, interns, and recent graduates, you will learn:
- About the myriad career options for RDNs
- How to navigate your coursework and internship applications
- Tips for studying for and passing the registration exam
- Strategies for landing your first job
- Advice and inspiration from successful dietitians
Free sample pages include the table of contents, sample chapter, sample handouts and more.
Licensing and Permissions
Would you like permission to reprint a portion of this copyrighted publication for a book, presentation or course?
Complete and return this form for permissions, licensing and commercial rights.
Are you an educator?
Request a complimentary review copy or the free Instructor Resource Kit for this publication.