The authors share their personal experiences and offer a common-sense approach to help readers learn what it takes to control their food choices and fitness strategies while navigating their 50s, 60s, 70s and beyond.
This eBook includes:
- Real life stories from adults over 50 and how they overcame challenges
- Self-assessments to help readers pinpoint where they can improve food and fitness decisions
- Practical advice that clarifies the latest science and clears up confusion
- Conversations with nutrition and fitness experts from around the globe
- Successful tips that the authors use every day to eat healthy and stay active
Recommend this book as a personalized road map for getting healthy and staying healthy well past your 50s. Readers will learn to embrace aging, accept the challenges, and gain the confidence to Eat Well, Move Well, and Be Well!
Sample pages include the Table of Contents, Foreword, sample chapter, Index and more.
Please note: Academy eBooks require downloading the eatright eReader app. Access to the eBooks is for single-use only. Multiple-user access is not available.
Licensing and Permissions
Would you like permission to reprint a portion of this copyrighted publication for a book, presentation or course? Complete and return this form for permissions, licensing and commercial rights.