To read this eBook, you must first download the eatright eReader app.
This title is also available in print.
Do your patients resist behavior change? Do you need tips and tools to help empower them on the road to better health? If so, this guide will help you motivate and inspire them.
- Ways to implement the chronic care model
- How to use stages of change and motivational interviewing for optimal results
- How to foster confidence and help your patients set goals
- Options to build long-term support for patients
- How tele-counseling and technology can help provide additional support for patients
- Alternative approaches to assist with behavior change
Are you an educator? Click here to request a complimentary review copy of this publication.
Please note: Access to the eBooks is for single-use only. Multiple-user access is not available.