Designed as an easy-to-access essential resource for any registered dietitian nutritionist who provides nutrition care to pediatric patients, this updated third edition includes:
- Summary and discussion of validated pediatric malnutrition risk screening tools
- Indicators and criteria for classifying pediatric malnutrition
- Expanded information on anthropometrics and pediatric nutrition–focused physical exam
- Updated and expanded list of specialized growth charts
- Coverage of laboratory tests and procedures
- Predictive equations for estimating energy needs
- Updated charts of age-specific nutrient needs, food group amounts and more
CPEU: 5.0 (valid until 12/31/2025)
Free sample pages include the Table of Contents, Frequently Used Terms/Abbreviations, Preface, sample chapter pages and Index.
Please note: Academy eBooks require downloading the eatright eReader app. Access to the eBooks is for single-use only. Multiple-user access is not available.
Are you an educator? Request a complimentary review copy for this publication.
Licensing and Permissions
Would you like permission to reprint a portion of this copyrighted publication for a book, presentation or course? Complete and return this form for permissions, licensing and commercial rights.