Designed as an easy-to-access essential resource for any registered dietitian nutritionist who provides nutrition care to pediatric patients, this updated third edition includes:
- Summary and discussion of validated pediatric malnutrition risk screening tools
- Indicators and criteria for classifying pediatric malnutrition
- Expanded information on anthropometrics and pediatric nutrition–focused physical exam
- Updated and expanded list of specialized growth charts
- Coverage of laboratory tests and procedures
- Predictive equations for estimating energy needs
- Updated charts of age-specific nutrient needs, food group amounts and more
Free sample pages include the table of contents, frequently used terms/abbreviations, preface, sample chapter pages, and index.
Please note: Academy eBooks require downloading the eatright eReader app. Access to the eBooks is for single-use only. Multiple-user access is not available.
Licensing and Permissions