Designed as an easy-to-access essential resource for any registered dietitian nutritionist who provides nutrition care to pediatric patients, this updated third edition includes:
- Summary and discussion of validated pediatric malnutrition risk screening tools
- Indicators and criteria for classifying pediatric malnutrition
- Expanded information on anthropometrics and pediatric nutrition–focused physical exam
- Updated and expanded list of specialized growth charts
- Coverage of laboratory tests and procedures
- Predictive equations for estimating energy needs
- Updated charts of age-specific nutrient needs, food group amounts and more.
CPEU: 5.0 (valid until 12/31/2025)
Sample pages include the Table of Contents, Frequently Used Terms/Abbreviations, Preface, sample chapter pages and Index.
Notes and Errata
A list of corrections, clarifications, or minor additions to the print edition of Pocket Guide to Pediatric Nutrition Assessment, 3rd Ed., is available. The eBook edition is updated immediately whenever any changes need to be made.
Licensing and Permissions