The Pocket Guide to Neonatal Nutrition presents updated information in the key practice areas of neonatal nutrition, including nutrition assessment, parenteral nutrition, enteral nutrition, and discharge and follow-up. This easy-to-access resource also provides updates to typical disease states seen in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), such as necrotizing enterocolitis, neonatal abstinence syndrome and neonatal opioid withdrawal syndrome, and short bowel syndrome and intestinal failure. Several new chapters and appendixes include:
- dedicated chapters on neurologic disorders and metabolic disorders
- discussion of the late preterm infant
- essential parenteral and enteral calculations
- enteral product overview, and
- nonstandard enteral feeding calculations.
Free sample pages include the table of contents, sample sections, and more.
Licensing and Permissions