ASPEN Fluids, Electrolytes, and Acid-Base Disorders Handbook, 2nd Ed. provides clinicians with practical guidance on:
- Diagnostic tests and therapeutic goals
- Maintaining hydration and electrolyte balance
- Treatment for hemodynamic, cardiovascular, respiratory, and neurologic complications
- Sodium disorders
- Vital pediatric considerations
This comprehensive handbook also includes:
- Critical tables and formulas
- Instructive patient scenarios
- Nutrition support principles and strategies
Sample pages includes the title page, copyright page and Table of Contents.
ASPEN makes a concerted effort to present up-to-date, accurate evidence in its publications. Typographical and other errors are corrected in the print run following discovery and pending corrections. View the posted updates.