Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
- CPEU: 2.0 (Expires 4/19/2023)
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Electric Kettles: Spilling the Tea on a Treasured Kitchen Tool
- Iceberg Lettuce: Light and Crisp with a Satisfying Crunch
- Healthy Kitchen Hacks: Spotlight on Seasonings
- The Placebo Effect: Beyond the Sugar Pill
- The Complexities of Ethical Eating
- Hidden from Sight: Nutrition and Health Consequences of Loss of Smell
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss uses for electric kettles.
- Explain the latest research on placebos.
- Describe the nutrition and health consequences of loss of smell.
- Learn tips and tricks for getting the most out of spices.
- Explain factors that impact ethical eating.
- Summarize the nutrient properties and history of uses of iceberg lettuce.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact email@example.com.