To read this eBook, you must first download the eatright eReader app.
This title is also available in print.
Designed as an easy-to-access essential resource for any registered dietitian nutritionist who provides nutrition care to pediatric patients, this updated third edition includes:
- Summary and discussion of validated pediatric malnutrition risk screening tools
- Indicators and criteria for classifying pediatric malnutrition
- Expanded information on anthropometrics and pediatric nutrition–focused physical exam
- Updated and expanded list of specialized growth charts
- Coverage of laboratory tests and procedures
- Predictive equations for estimating energy needs
- Updated charts of age-specific nutrient needs, food group amounts, and more