Those in caring professions are being called upon like never before to support their patients and clients. Meanwhile, stress and burnout are challenging health professionals like never before, leading them to ask the question, "who cares for the care-takers?" During this interactive session, participants will exhale, engage with one another, and create a personalized Self-C.A.R.E. plan focusing on Compassion, Alignment, Resilience, and Energy. These practical solutions can be applied both personally and professionally.
CPE Level: Level 2 (intermediate knowledge/experience)
- 2.1.1 Assesses the communication needs of individuals, groups and populations to provide effective communication.
- 3.1.1 Identifies strengths and opportunities for improvement in self and in others.
- 2.4.5 Facilitates an understanding and appreciation of differences among team members and how each contributes to the team.
- Explain the drivers of burnout in healthcare workers and their patients
- Identify self-care practices that support well-being
- Build a "C.A.R.E." plan to be implemented following the session
- Cordialis Msora-Kasago, MA, RD
- Jodi M. Davidson, Masters Degree - Human Resource Development
- Sandi Clark-Martin, MBA, MS